LIVE Online Group Coaching Class with Arden Kaywin
Thurs, Aug 1st at 5pm PST / 8pm EST
$20 with limited spots available.
Via Zoom conference from anywhere! If you can not join us live, the recording of the class will be emailed to you.
In this special live group class YOU will be able to get up to sing.
I’ll listen and we will work on YOUR specific technique issues:
- Breath Support . . . . from understanding what correct support should feel like to finding out if you’re actually doing it right.
- Range . . . . from understanding why certain parts of your range frustrate you to getting specific tools tailored to you for fixing it.
- Stamina . . . . maybe you’re wondering why the heck it’s so hard for you to get through certain songs or phrases without feeling fatigued.
- Tension & Strain . . . . maybe you’re wondering why some things feel really good to sing and others feel so tense and strained.
- Resonance . . . . from learning how getting rid of a breathy sound, a nasal sound, a brassy sound etc. to uncovering what your most natural, organic and powerful sound is.
- Specific Repertoire . . . . maybe there’s a song that’s been giving you trouble and you want help tackling it.
- Just about anything else you can think of! No technique issue is too big or too small for this special live event.
This is your chance to get one-on-one coaching from me.
We do the class LIVE on ZOOM Conference. You can join from anywhere in the world!
Join me! Move the needle on the issues that have been frustrating you.
If you cannot attend live, you can learn SO much by watching me work with fellow singers.
I guarantee you, someone will have the same issue you do.
LIVE Group Coaching
Hosted by Arden Kaywin
Thursday, August 1st at 5:00pm Pacific / 8:00pm Eastern
Via Zoom conference (from anywhere)
Just $20 (with limited spots available)